Shop-O-Scream: Enter to Win!
Fill out the entry form and take the quiz for a chance to win a $100 shopping spree!
Terms and Conditions:
“Find Your Inner monster?” Contest
Presented by Goodwill of San Antonio.
Goodwill of San Antonio (Contest Entity)
Contest is not open to employees, officers, directors and their immediate family members of the Contest Entities, Sponsors and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, legal and financial advisors, and any and all other companies associated with this contest. For purposes of this contest, "immediate family members" means parents, spouses, children, siblings, in-laws, grandmothers, and grandfathers, whether residents of the same household or not.
Contest open to all who are:
- Above 18 Years of Age.
- Legal residents of the United States of America.
- Not legally ineligible to participate.
Goodwill’s “Find Your Inner Monster” Contest begins on October 1, 2014 at 12:01:00 a.m (CDT), and ends October 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m CDT. You will be able to access the contest at anytime during the contest period and will be able to submit only one entry. If contestants share the contest on Facebook, they will be given 5 extra entries toward the $100 drawing.
Selection of Winner:
Two winners will be randomly selected on November 3, 2014 by 06:00:00 p.m. (CDT) and will be notified via e-mail. The winners will then respond to the e-mail with their valid mailing address. The $100 prize will be delivered via U.S. Postal Service to the address provided.
How to Enter:
- The participant needs to be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- “Like” the Goodwill of San Antonio Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/GoodwillSanAntonio).
- Visit our Contest Page
- Submit your name and e-mail address to enter the $100 drawing.
- Complete the 5-question quiz and discover your Inner Monster.
Conduct of This Contest:
- Entries received after October 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. will be disqualified.
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable for cash, credit, or any other item. All winners shall accept prizes as they are and subject to any terms and conditions to the prizes. Goodwill of San Antonio makes no representation, warranty or undertaking whatsoever as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes in this Contest.
- Goodwill of San Antonio assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect to defect or deficiency of the prizes or the nature/consumption of the prizes and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- Prizes will be forfeited and another name will be drawn in the case that a chosen winner does not respond within 10 days of the initial notification. The winner whose prize has been forfeited or unclaimed is not entitled to any payment or compensation from Goodwill of San Antonio, not withstanding non-receipt of notification that he/she is a winner.
- The decision of Goodwill of San Antonio on all matters relating to or in connection with this contest (including selection of the winners) will be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- Goodwill Industries of San Antonio may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this contest at any time without notice or liability to any party.
- Goodwill Industries of San Antonio shall not be responsible for any breaches of contract or any actions or omissions on the part of suppliers nor held liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to any delay in processing of applications, error in computing, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice which is misdirected or lost in post. These Terms and Conditions are governed by U.S. Law.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Goodwill San Antonio. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address, phone number given on our website, the contact form on our website, or the unsubscribe button on our e-mails.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.